Learn more about InsCer
- The Brain Institute takes groups of students or professional workers on tours of the Pre-Clinical Research Center (CPPC) once a week, which includes a chat with a scientist afterwards.
- The tours are in groups of a maximum of 20, on Thursdays, starting at 2 pm, and they last approximately 30 minutes.
- If you are interested in learning about InsCer (general public), the tour takes place once a month, to a set schedule, in groups of 6 to 10 people.
How to book?
You can book visits for groups of students/professional workers by email at: [email protected]
In the email, please include:
- The number of students/professionals who will attend
- Subject area or field of work
- Name of the Institution
- Brief summary of why you want to take the tour